Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are set out to be plain and easy to understand.
Satisfaction of Achievement Academy members is of paramount importance. In fact, better than satisfaction, we work hard to earn your loyalty. Your Learning Coach will work hard to resolve issues. We are not happy until your are happy. We’re listening …
Our service promises
- make it very clear what is being offered and how much each service costs
- give you the option to pay monthly, quarterly or annually
- allow you to cancel membership subscriptions at any time with immediate termination of regular payments on subscription
- we will not continuously try to push you to upgrade
- there will be no termination or cancellation fees (except in the case of some live, in-person events)
- allowance for situations regarding job / income loss
- we will listen fully to your situation before offering an answer
- we will not consider the matter complete until you are happy with the result and the way it was handled
Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of use of this website and of membership in the Achievement Academy. Continued use of this website indicates acceptance of the Terms of Conditions.
You are the site user, referred to as User and your use of this site is through a License. The User may be a person or may represent a group which includes persons, owners, employees, partners, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, attorneys, agents, heirs, and assigns. When you join the Achievement Academy you may also be referred to as a Subscriber or Member.
Vision Achievement Limited which produces the Achievement Academy is referred to as Licensor. The Licensor includes owners, managers, employees, subsidiaries, independent contractors, agents, attorneys, and assigns of Vision Achievement Limited.
As with any personal development programme, User results will vary and will be based on personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and a large number of variables beyond the control of Licensor, including variables that have not been anticipated by either party. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success or development User may experience. Each Users’ results will vary.
The use of information, products and services of Licensor should be based on Users’ own due diligence and agreement that Licensor is not liable for success or failure of User to develop any particular skill or skills.
Licensor provides services to support learning and development of individuals which includes live events such as workshops and experiences, online materials, seminars, courses and applications. These products and services are accessed through paid memberships which may be for single events, date based availability or subscription service. Cancellation will be handled for each product and service as follows:
- Mailing List Subscriber: The mailing list subscription is free of charge. A member of the list may request removal at any time. There will be no refund due.
- Single Online Course: A Licensee who has purchased one or more single courses may cancel their purchase of any course at any time. The cancellation will cause the Licensor to lose access to the material as soon as the cancellation has been processed. In the event the cancellation is within 10 working days of purchase and there has been little or no access to the material a full refund will be given. After 10 working days, cancellation will not result in a refund.
- Live or Virtual Workshop: A User who has purchased a place at an unperson or virtual workshop may cancel their place for a full refund provided more than 15 calendar days notice is provided. If the User cancels between 10 and 15 days in advance of the event a 50% refund is provided. In the event the cancellation is notified less than 10 days in advance no refund is given. A User who does not attend at a booked event is due no refund. In the event Licensor cancels a live event, another date and time will be offered. If the alternative date and time does not suit User a full refund is given.
- Subscription Members: In the event User who has purchased one or more subscriptions cancels any subscription the User will continue to receive services until the end of the current period of the subscription and no further payments will be taken under the subscription.
ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Licensors cumulative liability to User for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions or use of the content or website shall not exceed the amount paid to Licensor for the product or service.
In no event shall Licensor be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. User agrees that the foregoing constitutes the sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
All material provided on this website is intended for the sole use of the User. User will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lease, rent, lend, or otherwise dispose of any content, or any part of it, or share rights under this Agreement to others. User will not give others access to any username and/or password or any combination thereof. User will not provide false or misleading information to Licensor.
No Waiver of Rights
Licensors failure to enforce any rights granted in these Terms & Conditions or to take action against any other party in the event of any breach shall not be deemed a waiver by Licensors as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
The Terms and Conditions may not be modified or amended orally, by implication, or in any manner not set forth in writing. The Terms & Conditions may be amended by Licensor at any time and without notice, but only by amending the Terms and Conditions posted on this website. Any amendments will become effective 30 days after being first posted on this website, unless circumstances require that a change be immediately implemented. User agrees to check the Terms & Conditions posted at this page from time to time.
User agrees that continued use of products or services of Licensor after that date will constitute consent and acceptance.
Choice of Law
These Terms & Conditions in all respects shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales, to the exclusion of any other applicable body of governing law, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) Rules, which Rules of which are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- The number of arbitrators shall be one
- The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be London, England
- The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English
- The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of England and Wales
- Should any Term or Condition be declared void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be severed and such declaration shall have no effect on the enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions